Cyber Security for Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
Top-level Training Objectives and Outcomes
This extensive, interactive and stimulating two day programme will provide CISOs with a unique opportunity to differentiate themselves; develop their understanding of the technical and non-technical challenges for this key role; and address the demands on today’s Cyber leaders.
The course will cover:
- How Cyber Security impacts on business and CISO leadership responsibilities;
- How the CISO role contributes to the organisation’s strategy;
- An overview of legal and liability challenges;
- The evolving threat landscape: people, processes and ICT;
- An understanding of ICT including Security Architecture Strategies;
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Risk Management, Incident Management and Business Resilience through real-life scenarios.
Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
Cyber Security Academy
Our Top 7 Cyber Security Trainings
Industries We Serve
News and Press Releases
ECRRN provides “Full Spectrum” Cyber Security services and Security Education Training and Awareness solutions to strengthen the “Human and Digital Network” of your organisation for the next era of Digital Transformation, Defense and Security challenges.