Post Graduate Cyber Security Training
Top-level Training Objectives and Outcomes
This course is designed for those graduates/post-graduates who have been identified as individuals of ‘high potential’ and are being fast-tracked to positions of authority in both public and private sector organisations.
The course will cover the following objectives:
- Reinforcing and developing existing Cyber Security and Information Assurance knowledge;
- To explore the genesis of Information Assurance from 1997 through to current day;
- To discuss the evolving Threat landscape and types of Generic Threat;
- To identify and manage effectively Information Assets and Business Critical Assets;
- Explore relevant legislation, legal rights and corporate and personal liabilities and responsibilities;
- Ensure all candidates have a shared baseline understanding of the critical importance of developing and promoting the right Cyber Security culture;
- Students know where to find further information and support; and have an opportunity for further development through coaching and mentoring.
Graduates / Post Graduates
Cyber Security Academy
Our Top 7 Cyber Security Trainings
Industries We Serve
News and Press Releases
ECRRN provides “Full Spectrum” Cyber Security services and Security Education Training and Awareness solutions to strengthen the “Human and Digital Network” of your organisation for the next era of Digital Transformation, Defense and Security challenges.