General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Awareness E-Learning
Top-level Training Objectives and Outcomes
Our unique GCHQ Certified e-Learning course provides awareness of the EU General Data Protection Regulation for your whole organisation.
The course covers the critical topics which will help learners understand the key principles of the EU GDPR and help their organisation on your journey to implementation and compliance.
Topics covered include:
- Why the GDPR is important and key changes in Data Protection law;
- Principles of the Regulation; scenario based learning;
- Consent and Data Subject Rights;
- Key roles and responsibilities;
- Compliance measures and consequences, including potential fines, and reputational damage;
- Reporting breaches;
- Preparing your organisation for the GDPR;
- Advice and practical tips for implementation;
Assessment and Certification on successful completion.
All levels of your organisation
Cyber Security Academy
Our Top 7 Cyber Security Trainings
Industries We Serve
News and Press Releases
ECRRN provides “Full Spectrum” Cyber Security services and Security Education Training and Awareness solutions to strengthen the “Human and Digital Network” of your organisation for the next era of Digital Transformation, Defense and Security challenges.